3901 Castle Hayne Rd
Wilmington, NC 28401
Drive time from the Wilmington International Airport is Approx. 14 minutes (6 miles)
Wilmington International Airport
Hertz 910-762-1010 or 800-654-3131
Taxi - Available curbside
The Marriott Courtyard - Wilmington
151 Van Campen Boulevard
Wilmington, NC 28403
Hilton Wilmington Riverside
301 N. Water Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
Homewood Suites Wilmington/Mayfaire
6732 Swan Mill Rd.
Wilmington, NC 28405
From the Wilmington International Airport
1. Take a right onto 23rd St. from the Airport.
2. Go straight, cross Blue Clay Rd. and continue down 23rd St.
3. Take a Right when 23rd St. dead ends to Castle Hayne Rd.
4. Go through Castle Hayne approx. 4-5 miles.
5. Pass under the overpass and take first left at second stop light to the South Gate.
6. South Gate Security will contact your interviewer.
1. Take I-40 east to exit 414 (Castle Hayne, Brunswick County Beaches).
2. Turn left at the stop sign.
3. Proceed about 1.5 miles to the next traffic light and turn left.
4. When the road forks, bear right onto Castle Hayne Road/Route 117.
5. Proceed about 1.5 miles to the GE/Global Nuclear Fuel plant entrance.
6. Turn right into the plant.
7. Stop at the security desk to obtain a visitorís badge and a parking permit.
1. Take Route 17 heading south/west into Wilmington.
2. Follow Route 17 (Market Street) until you reach 23rd Street in Wilmington.
3. Turn right onto 23rd Street.
4. Proceed on 23rd Street past the airport, until the road ends.
5. Turn right onto Castle Hayne Road.
6. Proceed on Castle Hayne Road past the Kerr Avenue traffic light.
7. After passing Tinga Nursery on your right, the next traffic light will be the GE/Global Nuclear Fuel entrance.
8. Stop at the security desk to obtain a visitors badge and a parking permit.
From Myrtle Beach
1. Take Route 17 to Route 421, Battleship Exit, just before enterimg the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge to Wilmington.
2. After crossing the second bridge (Isabell Holmes) into Wilmington, turn left at the next traffic light.
3.Turn left at the next traffic light onto Route 133/Route 117 (Castle Hayne Road).
4. Proceed on Castle Hayne Road through the traffic lights at 23rd Street and Kerr Avenue.
5.After passing Tinga Nursery on your right, the next traffic light will be the GE/Global Nuclear Fuel entrance.
6. Stop at the security desk to obtain a visitors badge and a parking permit.