The V2 RFD operates on Windows based BSTerm proprietary software
and functions as the MWD Surface System master. The unit acquires
and decodes downhole data from either the WellTracer vertical monitoring
tool or the Pilot MWD tool via a cable connection to the standpipe
pressure transducer. The V2 RFD touch-screen interface and Wireless
two-way communication with the MWD Engineer’s lap-top computer
provide alternate means for effective data monitoring and data
- Touch-screen interface provides visual display and operator
- Flip screen cover, back lit display offers crisp visible full-colour
LCD graphics in most rig floor environments.
- Wireless two-way communications ensure effective data monitoring
and data management directly on the drill floor or from a remote
- Rugged design provides reliability and resistance to transit
- Compact design allows safe location at the driller's console
without requirement for additional protection.